What is “prayer-in-motion”?
1. Rhythmic movement of the feet or body, usually set to music.
2. Soul to Sole Choreography used to glorify God in worship that captures praise, beauty, teaching, celebration, and/or prayer.
3. Soul to Sole Choreography used to glorify God that identifies a specific conceptual target during church services and ministry situations.
4. Dances embodying sensory worship using mind, body and spirit given fully to the Lord Jesus.
5. Transformation of dance movement into ministry.
“I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God, which is your spiritual worship.” Romans 12:1
The purpose of Prayer-in-Motion is to send God’s word and message of love through the language of dance. It is a ministry to the unsaved and an encouragement to the believer. Soul to Sole Choreography is specifically designed to highlight biblical themes through inductive analysis of the text prior to movement design. The end result is choreography that is purposeful as well as conceptually clear.
“Let them praise His name with dancing…” Psalm 149:3